Join me on Thursday, January 26, 2012 from 6-9pm and learn how to plan, purchase and prepare delicious, healthy foods that are loaded with vital nutrients. The foods we prepare will be devoid of wheat, grains, refined sugars, and "bad" fats. Unlike many healthy recipes, these meals taste great and will leave you feeling satiated. When you consume nutrient dense foods, you will not only get more for your money ... you'll also reduce cravings and enjoy a more balanced energy level.
By attending this class you will learn:
- Basic nutrition principles
- The proper ingredients to have on hand at all times
- How to decifer food labels
- The foods that are loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3's
- The proper combination of foods that will turn your body into a fat-burning machine
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes
The class will take place at Ferguson Enterprises showroom kitchen, 160 Spring Street. The cost per person is $65 and is limited to 15 people. You can register by emailing me at email@example.com.