- eating the proper amounts of macronutrients (protein, fats and carbohydrates
- how to keep your blood sugar under control
- eating to reduce inflammation
- inding healthy and filling "convenience" foods
- stocking your pantry with the right staples
Emily Bennington cooking up a storm at the Holiday Cooking Class!
Choose from 2 dates: Sunday, March 11 or Tuesday, March 20. Classes are held at Fergusons kitchen and bath showroom from 6-9pm. Cost to attend is $65. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.